Topic: images related to Manifesta

Dear Forum,

I am having a difficult time locating images for publication related specifically to Manifesta6.  If  anyone has something that  seems relevant for a news  story we are publishing  I would  be  grateful. Unfortunately I can't  offer any fee but  would gladly provide credit for the  image.

Thanks,

Aaron Moulton
News Editor
Flash Art International

Re: images related to Manifesta

Dear Aaron, as one of the artists invited to participate on Manifesta 6, I can tell you that there is very little materials related to the project because it was caught on legal loopholes before its concretion. I know that the architect that was working on the design of the venues has some drafts made for the Manifesta 6 project, and maybe some of the participating artists have done some work which has not been made public yet... I would recommend contacting them directly.

Dear Simon,

Thanks for that. I have been in touch with the IFM and the curators extensively and, as you said, there was little time to have much to go on. I guess what I am looking for is any  documentation that might have occured during the coffee breaks, capturing signage, etc.; basically something that would work as an illustration. If anyone  has any  suggestions please let me know.

Thanks,

Aaron Moulton
News Editor
Flash Art International

Dear Aaron, I know that some of the invited participants have been in touch and generating material for Manifesta, if this is of any interest to you, please let me know.

Dear Simon (or anyone with leads on images),

Here is my work address:
news@flashartonline.com

Best,

Aaron

simon dunne wrote:

... as one of the artists invited to participate on Manifesta 6...

Simon, where is your name?

Invited participants of Manifesta 6 School

Department 1
Curator - Mai Abu ElDahab, Assistant Curator - Mohamed Yousri
Participants: Eyal Weizman, Variant Magazine, Francesco Bernardelli, Philip (a workshop by Heman Chong and Leif Magne Tangen), Pages Magazine, Jonas Ohlsson, Jan Verwoert, Yael Davids, Mark Aerial Waller, Brian Kuan Wood, Demetris Talliotis, Constantinos Talliotis, Christina Lambrou, Constance Gonoud, Sarah Oppenheimer, Andrew Peter Steen, Gidoen Boie, Motaz Atalla, Maha Maamoun, Dena Kasraian, Babak Rostamian, Andre Sousa, Gul Kozacioglu, Will Holder, Valentinas Klimasauskas, Ricardo Alzati, dotdotdot

Department 2
Curator - Anton Vidokle, Assistant Curator - Kaja Pawelek
Participants: Boris Groys, Martha Rosler, Walid Raad, Jalal Toufic, Tirdad Zolghadr, Liam Gillick, Anri Sala, Mete Hatay, Tobias Rehberger, Yiannis Papadakis, Christian Jankowski, Neurotransmitter, Pierre Huyghe, Akram Zaatari, Chrostodoulos Panayiotou, Ali Cherri, Alexandra Weirstall, Amber Onar, Antonios Bogadakis, Mike Bouchet, Carlos Motta, Carolina Caydeco, Driton Hajredini, Emily Mast & Carly Busta, Ethan Breckenridge, Fia Backstrom, Gabriel Lester, Haris Pellapaisiotis, Hila Peleg, Hubert Czerepok, Jakup Ferri, Jonah Freeman, Jose Leon Cerrilo, Julieta Aranda, Katina Saoulli, Katsura Kuniera, Koken Ergun, Liz Linden, Mandla Reuter, Munir Al Azawi, Pelin Uran, Polonca Lovsin, Regina Basha, Santiago Cucullu, Serap Kanay, Setareh Shahbazi, Shahab Fotouhi, Nico Dockx

Department 3
Curator - Florian Waldvogel, Assistant Curator - Benjamin Seibel
Participants: Julie Ault, Martin Beck, Silke Wagner, Japanther, Sebastian Lütgert, Thomas Edlinger, Sister Corita Kent, Fritz Ostermeyer, Dona Carmen, Jeronimo Voss, Gui Bonsiepe, Thomas Vizent, Nikolaus Hirsch, Moshe Zuckermann, Stefan Lehnert, Kisa, Alfred Schobert, Duncan McCowan, Katherine Hare, Melita Couta, Maria Efstathiou, Margarita Paraskevaidou, Anna Photiadou, Christopher Malapitan, Jens Strandberg, Bärbel Hartje, Gabriele Gaspari, Alexander Schikowski, Begum Erciyas, Can Sarvan Boranbay, Samuel Dowd, Andria Meletiou, Windianto Utomo, Claudia Di Lecce, Gaja Fugazza, Squid, Magnus Liistamo, Ralph Kistler, Robin Bhattachanya, Societe Realiste, Sussannah Mira, Craig Smith, Patrica Reed, Lasse Emlund Lorentzen, Lyn Lowenstein, Craig Leonard, Anthony Schrag, Inga Zimprich, Chicks on Speed, Petros Moris

Dear Osman, my name is not Simon -I am sure that I am not the only person that is participating on this forum under a different name.
(My real name is listed under Department 2)