Topic: Erase my name from the user list!

Dear neme
could you please erase my name from the user list of this forum. I don't want to be associated any longer to a forum that is unable to act in
an adequate manner to the impending legal action against the three curators of Manifesta 6.
When I heard about this and when I posted a message about it I expected a vivid discussion about the possibilities to support the artists /
curators and the freedom and autonomy of art.
But there was not a single proposal what could be done in Cyprus where the legal proceedings take place.
The only people whose postings went in the same direction are people from abroad. The citizens of the Republic of Cyprus aren't interested, the citizens of Nicosia aren't ashamed about their mayor's actions.
Finally, Helene Blacks last two postings made clear that a discussion in this forum doesn't make sense. I learned that it is racism and - that 's really great, that's progressive and so radical! - Bushism ('Bushism of 'if you are not with us, you're against us") to hope and expect that citizens (especially artists) in the Republic of Cyprus defend the freedom of art when authorities (e.g. a mayor of the capital of the Republic of Cyprus) don't respect it and when they are trying to destroy  the existence of artists / curators (damages: 250.000 euro).